Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

The museum at Berkswell, Warwickshire

Berkswell

in the county of West Midlands

Spinners Garden, Boldre, Hampshire - General view from the house

Boldre

in the county of Hampshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "59"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 13:07 on 16th November 2014
Good afternoon everyone Smile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
Posted at 13:10 on 16th November 2014

Hi James

Sorry to hear you were not up to par hope you are soon on the mend 

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 13:34 on 16th November 2014

Good Afternoon  all ok??

im ok Neil its John who is under par----sangria comes to mind againWink

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 18:09 on 16th November 2014

Good morning everyone...out to the kid's house to deliver their Holiday clothes purchased for them, as I know in January they won't be needed as much as before the Holdiay festivites begin.

I stayed up until 2 am last night changing the decor and am much happier this morning for doing it.  

Sunny outside, but looks cold, maybe later I can get some walking into my day's activity.  That would be nice.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 01:07 on 17th November 2014

The guys are putting on shock absorbers on the daughter in-law's Jeep..though I think my son's driving it these days cause it's 4 wheel drive. Hubby went out to give them some kind of vise..that was 3 hours ago...I've called him just now the fourth time on his dinner and got an I'll get there when I get there, U had to go an get them an part...so I said...good punch the little micro-wave button when you do...I'm taking an bath here pretty soon...and don't disturb me. So there went the chicken fingerlings with gravy, hash browned sweet potatoes, with maple syrup drizlled on them and walnuts..and green bean/mushrooms/and dried cranberry dinner, heh? ...and another weekend it over with for now. So far thsi has been how this whole weekend has went...it took me 3 hours wating in line to have one yard of trimming cut and through the cashier line to pay for it...and I never did find an parking spot at another store I went to...little did I know hubby was inside the store when I called him then to ask him where he was at presently. Only good thing is he wired up the Christmas tree...with some kind of switch...that is instant on and instant off and no climbing to get to the cords to plud in and out.So, I'm sweaty from cooking the last hour trying to string out the time...I'm taking my bath...have an good evening...an new week begins! 

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 08:45 on 17th November 2014
Good Morning    to all who are knocking about--have a nice daySmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 15:07 on 17th November 2014
Good afternoon everyone Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 18:02 on 17th November 2014

Gesh!...the spelling on that last post.....I'm trying to get up an about this morning...Monday morning for me...I'm slow at it you know. Sunny and windy and cold looking out there..but it's all melted now from last week Won't warm up until the rain comes in..about mid week...and let's hope it's not in the form of  snow.. I'm out for Christmas music...where mine went from years past I have no idea...but I miss my Bing Crosby tape. We don' t have many stores selling Cd's locally so I have an ways to drive to hope to find any...and am wondering where my old tapes went to also. That "Classic Series" has an good lot of fine music to it. So I guess I get going for now. See what it is I can find. Hum.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:29 on 17th November 2014
Good Evening to all--everyone ok?Smile--we know Shirley is Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 20:36 on 17th November 2014
Good evening James, all is well here thanks, and you Smile