Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

The Cliffs at Hunstanton

Hunstanton

a Seaside Town in the county of Norfolk

Church St. in Cromer, Norfolk

Cromer

a Seaside Town in the county of Norfolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "58"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 15:13 on 9th October 2014
Nearly Ruth--the boss doed it all i leave it to her--we are getting picked up at 3-am due to a flight change --we fly at 6am and arrive 8-30am.Smile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 17:56 on 9th October 2014

Enjoy your Holiday James

All of Chard turned out for the Flu Jab today, only saw two people we knew,it was chaotic some people think they are going to run out of the jabs , the way they push and shove,

Very wet and windy here 

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 18:41 on 9th October 2014
Thanks Pat--we are usually down your way this time of year but decided on a changeSmilehope all have had a good day "i have" Smilehave a nice evening whats left of it.
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 20:31 on 9th October 2014

Have a safe journey James and you and Mrs P have a lovely holiday, see you when you get back.

I take my mum for her flu jab on Saturday morning Pat. It's usually a quite calm affair. 

Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
Posted at 21:25 on 9th October 2014

If you are still around James , have a great holiday ( just do not think about the leafs building up ).

Greetings and Good Evening to you All . 

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 21:41 on 9th October 2014
I am still around Vince --the leaves have gone for now but no doubt will gather whilst i am awaySmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 01:10 on 10th October 2014

Well, James..have an good time..and tell us all about it when you get back...until then...take care. I went snooping one last time at the Thrift store today and guess what I found...The " Mists of Avalon" by Marion Zimmer Bradley..for about $15.00 less then Amazon, last time I looked there for it. got some other books also, but been wanting this one for an long long time. I blew my diet again yesterday...so I took the day off...I did an few things I do everyday..like the walking....but I haven't kept the journal today..probably wouldn't make an difference if I did. I know what I did good and what I did bad. ..back to this book again which has been read by many people in the past...it says...I loved thsi book so much, I bought it for an friend..who would ever think someone would tell the story of King Authur from the perspective of an woman....Publisher's weekly..masterfully plotted and beautifully written...and epic novel of violence, lust, painful loyalities and haunting enchantments.....another person...A most original interpretation of the Matter of Britain by way of the Celtic religion and the Great Mother..a remarkable feat of imagination....and lastly...The characters are alive, multidimensional, I really care about them.  I have only heard good things about the book from others myself. 

How many of you know that if an new book is coming out by the author, that "E-Books" will send his old book free of charge...to get you interested in buying the new one as it comes out. They say you can save all kinds of money on the previous book he/she wrote. With Christmas coming up...it makes an good gift... to tuck in an book. 

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 12:10 on 10th October 2014
Good afternoon everyone. I expect James will be enjoying a drop of Sangria by now Smile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 17:02 on 10th October 2014

Yuck, alcohol....whatever next? lol

Enjoy yourself James.

Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 19:07 on 10th October 2014

it has been like Summer here today, so we went to Exmouth.

everyone still in shorts  except us . we never wear them out in public