Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Woburn Deer Park, Woburn Abbey, Bedfordshire. August 2006

Woburn

in the county of Bedfordshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "57"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
Posted at 22:10 on 2nd September 2014

Hi Everyone, hope all are well-   Ron did you see the pic of what would have been Gastons?

Yup , running on the slow side here but I seem to anyway from time to time.

Oh Jealous time now Ruth, all right for some West of the Tamar- are you at the cottage chicken sitting? 

Edited by: Vince Hawthorn at:2nd September 2014 22:14
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 23:12 on 2nd September 2014
We're in the cottage Vince, but our friends are here this time. We go to Plymouth for a night tomorrow (fishing comp for David) then we are back here for a night before moving into a flat in Padstow. We are coming down for 2 weeks October/November to chicken/cat sit whilst our friends are in Madeira Smile
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
Posted at 23:23 on 2nd September 2014
  I will endorse John's good wishes, I must say you have been very much on the move this year with all of your trips hither and thither, that Misty must have his own room set aside at the Hotel de chat. Hope that sunshine keeps up cos if it is rain it will be horizontal- well it has been for us in the past.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 08:49 on 3rd September 2014
Good Morning to all who are knocking aboutSmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 10:16 on 3rd September 2014

Ruth says>>>We are coming down for 2 weeks October/November to chicken/cat sit...

It's terrible when people don't clean up after their animals Ruth! lol

No Vince, missed the Gastons 'that was' picture, but will now look and speed back to normal.

Hi to all POEsters, have a good day!

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 16:47 on 3rd September 2014
Afternoon from sunny Plymouth. Only got half an hour free internet so I won't be here for long. Catch you all either tomorrow evening or Friday when we are back in Padstow. Hope you are all well Smile
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 18:19 on 3rd September 2014
Good Evening to all --glad you are enjoying yourself RuthSmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 21:37 on 3rd September 2014

Where you go in Canterbury John?....any place I can look up on the net by name. I was just in that area on line reseachering, always like to read the history on the pubs...look at the pictures.

Interesting day here, did one mile walk but yesterday day did an four mile walk...and with the diet...broke down under into another 10 pound range to work off...two more pounds and have knocked off 10 pounds since the doctor's visit, so I'm keeping on my time schedule fairly good also for this fall...Blood Glucose down to 151 as my lowest reading...31 more points and it's in the normal range again. Ihad an gueling day and last night trying to break the 10 pound range. For some reason my old scales I think are broke also...so I've just a bought all new equiptment now. I'll keep it, maybe I can find someone to wipe out it's memory on it and start over again someday. 

Have fun fishing Ruth...at least it's getting away from the house. Fis here is very expensive to buy at stores or at an restruant..laden down with butter and tarter sauce.

Some news items...eartboppin.net...WOWS board...in all we got 11 commerical jeets now missing...any of them could be part of an terrorist attack until they are found....Iceland volcano is erupting big time right now...so weather guys are issuing and really cold winterfor the Northern Hemisphere this year. I was complaining about the wind yesterday that kills out all the vegetation here....well, no storm yesterday, just the wind, took out an huge tree across the street here in town somewhere..was on the news. That wind will be dangerous when the fall rains come and soften up the ground. I hope this weekend is the last day over 90 degrees for this year here in my area, it sould be dropping down into the 80's and more rain showing up now and ten until November when it builds up rainly days and toward the end of the month snow at Mt. Hood....whose down to it's melting glaciers right now. California is DESPARATE for rain these days. God better do his "thingy" to save their hides. Now I go for the day. Maybe do an 2 mile walk as I can, cause one of these days I will be walking far less outside. One reason I am so "gun-ho" on the diet right now. Talk later on.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:51 on 4th September 2014
Good Morning to all who are around.Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 18:38 on 4th September 2014
Good evening everyone. Had a lovely time in Plymouth. A bit to warm if anything. We're back on the Kernow side of the Tamar now for another week and a bit.