Fletching

in the county of East Sussex

Herstmonceux Castle, East Sussex

Herstmonceux

in the county of East Sussex

Long Melford Windmill

Long Melford

in the county of Suffolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "57"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:21 on 1st September 2014
Glad to see you got there  ok RuthSmile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 20:00 on 1st September 2014
Thanks James, the weather has taken a turn for the better too Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 03:25 on 2nd September 2014

John posted soemthing I was goin got comment on and can't scroll back far enough to see it..... Hi John!

Richard...good to see your here also.  Been looking at the drought situation to the west of you..hope it changes. Some of the resivoursare super low in water. 

Well, it's been an expenisve Labor Day around here..should take me several months to get caught up in the billings. Dishwasher, car tires, trip to southern Oregon an back yesterday..112 miles each way. I spent the grandkids Christmas Fund on school clothing ahead of time.  Then my traffic ticket also. Talking traffic, I've never seen it like it's been today...Multnomah Falls was closed on both exits for lack of partking, Rooster Rock State Park not to far from it had bumper to bumper traffic over the bridge on the freeway and off ramp and about 3 miles along I-84...and Sandy....15 miles both lanes backed up to the first light going through town. I take it everyone left for this Holiday. Just got the kiddie pool taken down for this summer. Just walked mile number 2 for today...in all 17 miles since Aug. 14th. For what...five pounds...not much to brag about.  Both blood pressure and blood glucose were up an few points today. I have no idea why, maybe getting tired of all this work. I don't see other people my age doing battle like I do... on my health issues. I can kind of see why my health insurance carrier called the other day and wanted to know if I had another doctor..and about my yearly testing. Maybe by now they saw my " LAB TEST FROM HELL"...also. Holloween is still an month away. I go for now...my sister in-law died this time last year, and she kind of made it known she wasn't getting any better and most likely expected to die by others. Like they were kind of counting on it.  I hope she's happier on the other side, cause it's true, most her friends, her husband, the sister and brothers closer her age...had all passed on, including her oldest daughter. She raised her kids and grandkids well..to take care of themselves later on...because she knew that counted in thier life.. as they aged. I go for now and close this Holiday down until it comes around next year. Have an goodday everyone. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:34 on 2nd September 2014

Click on 'Previous' Shirley to find something posted by John.

You wrote>>>I was going to comment on and can't scroll back far enough to see it..... Hi John!

Hi to all POEsters...

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 14:37 on 2nd September 2014
Afternoon everyone from a sunny warm Cornwall, hope you're all OKSmile
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 15:38 on 2nd September 2014
All ok here folks--just been out for the day "lanch" out again,just getting ready for a little snooze Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 21:48 on 2nd September 2014
Evening everyone, sorry, not been around much today, been out enjoying the sunshine.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 21:58 on 2nd September 2014
Evening folks   --everyone ok??Smile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 22:07 on 2nd September 2014

Hi James - it seems we have local internet problems according to a BT announcement on service status so if you are running a bit slow, it could be the reason.

Hope all is well with POE family members...

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 22:09 on 2nd September 2014
Yes it is a tad slow to-night RonSmile