Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Bournemouth Pier

Bournemouth

a Seaside Town in the county of Dorset

Keilder Water

Kielder

in the county of Northumberland

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

UKIP are gaining ground, fast! II

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:21 on 31st August 2014

Okay Ruth thanks.

Seems the recent Tory defector Carswell is going to pick up 64% for UKIP in the new election and Nigel Farage is predicting more Tories and Labour MP's following the same route.

C'mon UKIP!

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:16 on 1st September 2014

Maybe the lack of policy is a deliberate policy John? No doubt all will be revealed in due course, thus not allowing ammunition for those taking a beating.

C'mon UKIP!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 18:12 on 1st September 2014

Tory, Labour, LibDems....they can't even agree on terror legislation. It's about time our Government had the power to do whatever is necessary (under these cicumstances) to protect us, without hindrance.

Carry on arguing and in the meanwhile attacks are more likely! Fools in my opinion.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:01 on 19th September 2014

The UKIP arm has been strengthened, even more so by the Scotland vote.

C'mon UKIP!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:43 on 22nd September 2014

Ed Balls was on the television this morning bleating on about what he will do to 'balance the books' if they were returned to government. Fortunately he won't get the chance, but I say, who got us into the mess to start with, and yes it's a whole lot easier to balance the books after the Tories have done two thirds of the job anyway!

That doesn't mean I am going to vote Tory...no, no, no just stating the obvious, which Balls is trying to latch onto, hoping that he can convince us that Labour will do a better job.

That is the very reason that UKIP will do so well at the next Election. Labour were absolute spendthrift fools, Tories/Lib Dems have crucified us all and neither of them have the balls to get us out of Europe.

Scotlands referendum will change politics forever, whether it's for the good remains to be seen, but one thing is for sure and that is Nigel Farage has recently had his hand strengthened immensely.

C'mon UKIP!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 18:22 on 24th September 2014

Eight months to go before Nigel Farage and UKIP make hiistory again!

C'mon UKIP!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 22:47 on 26th September 2014

Doncaster today, London soon!

Some good ideas coming from UKIP already. I bet the bricks are dropping from the others big time! lol

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 23:16 on 26th September 2014
Nigel has done a couple of really good interviews on BBC Look North Ron. Very solid honest answers. I meant to post the Sky channel number for you to watch yesterday and tonight but I forgot, sorry. It will be on iPlayer though. You need to search Look North Yorkshire.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 09:36 on 27th September 2014

I heard Nigel Farage say he was looking at 2020 for government, but the way they are going and with hearing comments up north from Labour strongholds as Ruth refers above, I think there could be another huge shock on the cards for Cammo, sea-legg and lazzy!

As with the Scotland vote I make a prediction. UKIP will win the next Election comfortably, as the British people reject the old school.

We shall see, only eight months to go.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 18:41 on 27th September 2014

Another Tory defects to UKIP, the word 'landslide' comes to mind.

But, I hope UKIP don't let the tail wag the dog with all these defectors from other parties!

C'mon UKIP...