Pictures of England Pictures of England

Exploring the most Picturesque & Historic parts of England

Over 150,000 photos of England
22,000+ members
Click here to join the community
The weather sets the mood for the village. Bleak.The Study, Packwood HouseNuthatchGalsworthThe Lee, Buckinghamshire.Hothersall Lodge Woods

Come on everyone

Paul JohnsonPremier Member - Click for more info
Paul Johnson
quotePosted at 16:55 on 14th April 2019

I am sure many members will agree that Poe is an excellent site. It is of use to photographers and llikewise  to those who want to learn of the wonderful places in England. However it does not run itself and it costs. Chris and Sarah who run the site are finding it more  and more difficult to obtain sufficient funds to sustain the site. If only all users made a small contribution,  the price of a cup of coffee  or a pint of beer would help enormously in my opinion. Please click on "Donate & Support" to see more details. I post  this solely because I am an avid supporter of this site and the owners are not aware that I am doing so. PLEASE HELP - DON'T LET THE SITE FALL APART. 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 10:39 on 15th April 2019

Thanks for your support Paul, much appreciated, and we really do need it right now. As you say, even just a small contribution from all users it would enable us to turn things around.

We are working incredibly hard to make some important changes and get some small fixes done, but it is donations right now that we really need to keep the site afloat.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...