Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

The landscape over Baslow, Derbyshire

Baslow

in the county of Derbyshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Meditation and Relaxation

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 23:10 on 1st September 2013

Hi Colleen

That is very reassuring as you say it take time and discipline but the effect is has on a persons wellbeing is worth the effort. 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 06:06 on 3rd September 2013

I am back...I hope...ok, yes, music vibrates to helping you..that is why we pick the music that we do..it had healing possibilities.

I think I told you all about meeting whom I call "Stoner Chris" whom resembles an lot of Jesus...in looks and I think in personality...od jesus...it did not take me to long to understand to be careful of what you ask of him. Because as I watched him, he was in some way giving anything asked by others what they wanted. .Some people use to tell me I was talking ot the "Anti-Christ" making an fool of me perhaps. But before he left... telling us he had to go back to see his father, I made mention to him that life would be so much easier if we were given an hosptial paper at birth with our purpose in life and what we needed to do. He laughed.. and looked at straight at me and he said, you need to learn to " focus"...that's your soul lesson this time around and meditation would greatly help you...as you will need this is later on in your soul growth an purpose in your next reincarnation. He said, I hope someday you try it, set an candle in front of you and light in an darken room and you might have an lot of fun in doing so.So one night I decided to do that...I had him on my mind for some reason..perhaps Easter time or Christmas.....and I was staring at the lit candle very nicely and guess what came up. I started seeing "hearts" coming out of the flame and gently falling down..red hearts. I shook my head thinking maybe I was doing this, but they persisted and I started laughing..in fact they were most delightful to watch...and then I thought of "Stoner Chris" and what he told me...you might have an lot of fun doing meditation.  I was in way... having fun.  

I was doing those breathing exercises on Dr. Weil's tape also...and was really working at it...and he said now breath in...hold four...now slowly let it out to the count of four...I know... it's not easy when you have an cold...and I thought..now how does he know I have an cold, this is an tape made years ago.....But sure enough..I had an cold. I found out an lot about myself on that tape...and one of them is that I needed to learn to breathe correctly....I felt so much better after doing them. I found out that I could let old stuff go that bothered me before also...kind of like letting the old ghosts out of the closet for good.

Spirtitual web was my first contact with true "psychics" and I learned an lot from them.  They carry an tremendous amount of energy...there is no fooling them.  They knew very well what kind of an day you had had ...without asking. .Somethings they told me....Why do you put up with your sister...she could care less about you or what you need. Infact she is an physic vampire and steal your energy. Don' t let her do that as she needs to be her own person.

Another time...Oh, I know who you are...your the lady that use to be an preacher in her past lifetime...I had never met Elija's brother until then.. I finally was able to figure out with one of our older family ancestors, asking her how I could find this fourth generation grandfather back.....what she meant when she said, search within your heart Shirley...you are part of the family..it will come back to you. She met I was the grandfather back then...and when I accepted that, it did come back to me in parts...I could go out to the homestead...and point over in an field and say...that's where the house was at. I also bent down one time and looked and found an part of an headstone with information we needed..so sent that on to Arlene who had been taking the tombstone rubbings to preserve them. I had the feeling back then that I was buried under and big Oak tree. I have no desire to have my body dug up, though someday that may be done and I'd kind of like to know what the DNA says in ways.

Then I ran into this fella named "Thoth" whom I had to look up and his Emerald Tablets....you know I am an 13th day born child..So many people consider it an bad luck omen. It was never that way until the Templar Knight's were persecuted on Friday the 13th. This fella told me not to feel to bad about that as I had some wonderful things attached to myself...like I an akin to the "pearly gates of Heaven"..I said...explain that one to me will you...he said your birth as I see it makes you an person that helps St. Peter...and souls entering heaven.You don' t realize that now, but will later on. It's an rather important job to be done..which means that you have an way to know the truth and justice in life and those good and those bad. I can readily see that you are an lover of higher learning in your life and for that reason will probably know me better, but do read my "Emerald Tablets" because you might understand them better then do many people. He told me some other things also, first time I ever talked to him and pretty much the last time also.

I go for now and will explore things with you people later on

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:52 on 3rd September 2013

An interesting post again Shirley, thank you!

Plenty of food for thought...

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 14:39 on 3rd September 2013

Hi Shirley

I read your post first thing this morning 06. 00 a lot to absorb at that time I intend to read it again so that I can take in the deep meaning of your post but it was very interesting but as I say it needs the time to reflect on the various points you have raised.

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 15:30 on 3rd September 2013

Airline Pilot

This lady, a passenger airline pilot, visited me for a Reiki treatment from a recommendation. She had been involved in a car accident 6 months previous.

The brief details of the accident are - the back wheels of the car she was driving ended up level with the front seats of the car due to a car colliding into the rear of her vehicle.

This lady had not slept properly for 6 months as she was in so much pain and the maximum at any one time she had slept since the accident was only 2 hours. This was due to the whiplash injuries sustained.

She walked into the room very stooped and visibly in pain, gave me all the details of her accident and the consequences that lay in store for her, because her Doctors had recommended surgery to correct the injury, her only dilemma was that if she consented to undergo surgery then her prospect of furthering her career for the flying of a specific passenger aircraft was nil.

With great care we managed to get her laid down on the treatment couch and using the meditation track “Embracing Light” I administered her Reiki treatment, a normal Reiki treatment lasts between 45 to 60 minutes however, this lady slept for 4 hours on the couch and eventually I had to wake her from a deep sleep.

Her first words were “I do feel strange”, “how do you mean” I asked, she replied “I have no pain” “OK I said you have been in a very deep state of relaxation, we will go through an extended routine to bring your body back to normal conditions, the process involves moving the limbs and muscles of the body till feeling confident to move your body completely”.

Eventually she sat up on the edge of the couch not attempting to move and said “I am afraid to stand up”. I supported her whilst she became accustomed to the weight of her body being supported by her legs and spine.

She then took her first steps unaided, the expression on her face was amazing the stressful look had disappeared, she stood upright and walked round the lounge unaided and said “ I have no pain”.

That was the longest Reiki and Relaxation treatment I have ever given in a single session.

Neil Rodgers 31.08. 2013        

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 17:10 on 3rd September 2013

Amazing, but all about relaxation!

What was the name of this thread again Neil?

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 17:43 on 3rd September 2013

Hi Ron

Yes I know maybe I should have explained a little further in carrying out such a treatment which gives relaxation to the client,  a deep meditative state is required by the healer to achieve the result.

Light energy enters the crown chakra of the healer and is transmitted through the healers hands to the recipient, thus delivering healing energy to the required parts.

But yes a meditative state is required on behalf of the healer. 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 19:19 on 3rd September 2013

Ok, while I was up until 4 am this morning dealing with cell storms headed north from California, through my area and into Washington State I found my Dr. Andrew Weil's "mindbody tool kit"...it comes in an package that looks about the size of an old 8 track tape. When I bought it... was $19.99 at "Borders" book store. The kit comprises of two audio CD's, 52 page workbook, and 25 mind-training cards. It's just the right size to take with when traveling also...packs easily in an suitcase. It says on the outside of the kit "experience self healing with clinically proven techniques in breathe work, mediation, guided imagery, and sound therapy.Make an nice Christmas gift for about anyone. You feel better physically from the breathing, more relaxed from the mediation, more focused from the guided imagery and have more energy from the sound therapy.

I have pains in the upper part of my jaw this morning from those cells coming through last night..torched an house eastside last night with lightening...they will be hanging around for an couple of days. As you all know my dental work isn't finished from last year about this time.So reason for the pain most likely. If you have an health problem it's not that easy to "mediate" away. Though I don' thave the money for the work and one thing medicare doesn't pay for. In fact they were telling me to carry the premiums was wasting your money, cause it really doesn't pay all that much and if you get dentures...your pretty well done with dental needs if your teeth are taken care of properly when you use them and clean them, and store them.

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 12:53 on 4th September 2013

Hi everyone

Shirley is absolutely right steady breathing coupled with imagery and gentle music is the catalyst for being able to bring you body into a meditative state, the more it is practiced the easier it becomes.

When you take into consideration that the cells in our bodies die off at the rate of 96 million per minute and regeneration is the same amount, its a great advantage to know just what is going on inside our bodies and any outside assistance such as meditation has got to be beneficial in the long run.

Oxygen plays the most important role in the process of cell regeneration and also assists the organs of the body connected with the wasted cells being discharge correctly  therefore taking long slow breathing exercises during meditation helps tremendously.     

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 19:23 on 4th September 2013

Neil..outside of India...is Hawaii some kind of speciality "Reiki" healing and instruction area in the world? I have often heard that people go over there say it is so peaceful and the natives give an true friendly kind of relationship with everyone they meet. Lani use to have an web site on healing and she was an Reiki healer out of Hawaii at one time.

Also, what do you think of acupuncture...now I've had that done on my swollen feet one time also...Clear blockages in them...but I've seen some really next to miracle work done using it also...esp in issues of pain therapy. 

Oxygen plays an really  huge part in your daily health. I was also told that you don't need to go walking.. if you can breathe and do chair type exercise correctly...or what they call resistence exercise. My home exercise bike is an "resistence" bike..between the foot movement and the handle bars you push on. Yoga of course with meditation has been around for thousands of years now.