Grisedale

in the county of North Yorkshire

Park Street and the Wills Tower

Bristol

a Historic City in the county of Somerset

West Quay, Newhaven, East Sussex

Newhaven

in the county of East Sussex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Meditation and Relaxation

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 11:01 on 28th January 2015

Where are you Neil?

Time for more meditation...

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 23:08 on 28th January 2015

Charity work helping less fortunate people has kept me away from the POE site so I do hope no I dont hope I know you will understand.

I have had the year end for the Province of Andalucia to get the accounts ready for presentation at the Masonic assembly.

I am now actively engaged on a committee to raise 70 to 80,000 Euros in the next 3 years, more if we can manage it for the DEBRA charity.

The charity that looks after children and adults with the skin as frail as butterfly wings.  

The skin complaint that these children have to cope with on a daily basis is horendous and the pressure put on the families is tremendous.

I have approached one of the representatives from DEBRA to see if I can give a Reiki demonstration I will let the members of POE know the outcome.

To top this off I have launched a new business repairing Smart phones under the name of iFix Smartphones see me on Facebook and give me a page like if you would.

But yes to answer your question Ron I will make the time for more meditation.

Happy New Year to all

Neil and Trisha 

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:28th January 2015 23:17
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 23:29 on 28th January 2015

Can only admire what you do Neil, I wish you good luck in your fund raising for DEBRA- a very worthy cause. We have a DEBRA shot in Great Bookham where I work and if my memory serves me correctly ( but I might be completly wrong) the DEBRA charity had origins near Guildford. Please correct me if I am wrong.

All good wishes and a Happy New Year to you and Trisha .

plus of course good luck with the phone business. 

rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 12:12 on 29th January 2015

Good luck with the fundraising Neil, a very worthy cause indeed.

Good luck also with the phone business, I can't look because I avoid Facebook at all costs.

Happy New Year to yourself and Trisha. 

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 19:20 on 30th January 2015
Many thanks to everyone above all I will keep POE members updated on progress
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 21:23 on 28th February 2015

Hi Everyone

Yes I have been missing for some weeks, but the energy that I and other members of our committee have been putting into the charity fund raising event has already this year raised 13250 Euros since the 17th of January for the charity DEBRA ( Butterfly Children )

The Charity representatives gave the Masonic Assembly a presentation on the 17th of January and it is since then that this money has been raised our target is 75000 Euros over the next 3 years so we are off to a flying start. 

At the presentation meeting I took the opportunity to enquire if the centre had any Reiki Therapists in attendance, my question was met with suspicion, and the excuse given was that it is not a recognised therapy.

Whilst speaking to the presenter I informed her that a large number of Hospitals in the USA have resident Reiki Therapists in attendance and have very positive results in all aspects of Pre and Post operative treatments.

I have included a link for the information in this respect and will be also forwarding this link to the centre in Marbella with the hope that I will be able to give a demonstration Reiki treatment for their medical teams evaluation.

Link

http://rehab.ucla.edu/workfiles/Urban%20Zen/Research%20Articles/Reiki_Really_Works-A_Groundbreaking_Scientific_Study.pdf

Meditation script will follow soon

Neil & Trisha

www.neishameditations.com 

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 21:30 on 28th February 2015
Nice to see you back NeilSmile
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 22:55 on 28th February 2015
 Greetings Neil and great to see you back and as I said in the past one can only applaud all that you do for others.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:50 on 1st March 2015

Well said Vince; he deserves a medal I think...

So Neil you are hereby awarded POEMS; the POE Medal of Support!

Well done Neil, keep up the good work mate.

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 11:27 on 1st March 2015

Thanks everyone, here we are March already I will have a little more free time after the 14th to post re Meditation.

Neil