Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Evening near Hartington

Hartington

in the county of Derbyshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Poems by Jeannie

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:00 on 7th July 2009
I have to agree with Diana, Jeannie - even though I didn't say so in my previous post.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Jason T
Jason T
quotePosted at 11:37 on 8th July 2009
Jeannie, my honest opinion.....RUN A MILE!!!    it might not be what you want to hear, but believe me you won't find happiness there, i'm pretty sure of that!  hope this doesn't offend you, but I gotta say my piece on this, you'll get hurt!
Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 13:47 on 8th July 2009

I am with you guys.,, Love is not that easy ,nothing comes that easy if so BEWARE!  You may have Love for that person but not ready to marry right off the bat and you have not even seen him,,UUUHHHMMM

I agree with you Diana  sounds like  a green card attackYell

Jeannie i think you just need to relax and enjoy life and stop worring about marriage you are young still and it will come to you when the time is right.;-)))))

Edited by: DEBBIE ADAMS at:8th July 2009 13:49
Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 13:52 on 8th July 2009

I agree too. Feels like there is something not right about it. Jeannie, please be careful!!!! We say this to you because we care!!

Barbara Shoemaker
Barbara Shoemaker
quotePosted at 15:15 on 8th July 2009
Jeannie, I have to go along with your other caring friends here on POE.  When you said you had met someone new, I thought you meant locally, in person.  I concur with everyone that you should be very cautious.  It's fine to be penpals with people, but real lasting relationships take time, and forgive me but this feels like a rebound after Paul.  We all want to be loved by someone special, and I believe God has someone in mind for you.  I would like to see you become your own biggest fan and love the person you are, with or without a man in your life.  I can tell you, I've been there.  Only in recent years did I finally learn to appreciate myself and all the wonderful aspects of my life that have nothing to do with having a boyfriend or husband or even a date for New Year's Eve. All my adult life prior to that I felt that I needed a man to complete my life, to complete me.  I thought I wasn't happy without a man.  It took two failed marriages and countless messed up relationships to embrace the person I was as an individual - not as part of a couple.  Once I did, I can't tell you how content and at peace and happy I was at last.  Just when I accepted that I might be single the rest of my life and that I was okay with that, that's when I met Bruce.  I was not talking to men on line, I wasn't meeting men or being introduced to men or dating at all or even interested in dating.  So, I think perhaps when you stop looking for him, the right man will come along and find you, when you least expect it.
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 15:30 on 8th July 2009
Barbara, you are an inspiration to us all. Kiss
Barbara Shoemaker
Barbara Shoemaker
quotePosted at 15:55 on 8th July 2009
Aw, shucks, Diana!  Thanks.  I do the best I can with what God gave me.  Smile
Barbara Shoemaker
Barbara Shoemaker
quotePosted at 15:59 on 8th July 2009
Oh, and Jeannie, I forgot to tell you that I met Bruce when he started riding my commuter bus to work.  Best of luck to you!
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 16:33 on 8th July 2009
Barbara always has the right thing for the right moment..
Barbara Shoemaker
Barbara Shoemaker
quotePosted at 17:01 on 8th July 2009

Oh, Rick, how sweet you are.  Kiss