Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Severndroog Castle, Eltham

Eltham

in the county of Greater London

Rodley Bottom

Leeds

in the county of West Yorkshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Poems by Jeannie

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 17:32 on 21st May 2009

When the book is published,i want a signed copy.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Jeannie Fetters
Jeannie Fetters
quotePosted at 17:37 on 21st May 2009
Oh you are a darlin' !! My life? or the Poems? You sure know how to make a lady
smile. You have blessed my heart. Thank you so much Rick.
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 17:40 on 21st May 2009
have them published together in a boxed presentation !!
Jeannie Fetters
Jeannie Fetters
quotePosted at 17:53 on 21st May 2009
I started me a list, if you are serious. If don't I'll forget who all asked for one. I got Richard S., Ron B., Barbara S., Diana S., Michael G.?, I remember you though, my mind went blank. If I have forgotten someone, remember I am making a list. I know just have to find a "true- honest" publisher, and of course come up with the money. (haha) Just those two simple little things huh? no, problem.. (She smiles) You bet'ch'ya you can have a book when it's published, for my friends, free. I may not put all of them in here, my poems, as that would spoil the book publishing? maybe? If Joyce Meyer's and everyone else in American can write books why not me? Thanks for the encouragement !!
Jeannie Fetters
Jeannie Fetters
quotePosted at 17:55 on 21st May 2009
What is a box presentation? Kind of like how you get boxed CD's together? Good Idea though. I may do that. Smart.!!
Jeannie Fetters
Jeannie Fetters
quotePosted at 18:16 on 21st May 2009
My time is running shorter for mowing. I have 2 hours 15 mins. to mow before I go pick my kids from school. As you can see I am still sitting on my rump, it won't mow its self. (she smiles) Be back in here as soon as possible. Jeannie
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 18:18 on 21st May 2009
Yes,something like that !! you better put them all in !! ( i really like Joyce Meyer )
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 04:50 on 22nd May 2009

I like Joyce Meyer too, Rick.

Jeannie your poems are lovely.  It certainly helps to crystallize your feelings by putting them down in verse, doesn't it?

Jeannie Fetters
Jeannie Fetters
quotePosted at 15:13 on 22nd May 2009
You want me to put all of my poems in poe?this thread? or do you mean for me to put all of my poems in the book I publish? I plan to put every poem I can find that I wrote. I have had to move so much, cause of idiot boyfriends that didn't want to work. Before my daughter reached 2 we had moved a little over 40 times, because he wouldn't work, and I just simply could not support all 3 of us. I left him when she was 2. anyway.. back to the poems. I will place another one in here as soon as I get back. I almost finished mowing, I lack 1/4 th of the yard left. I mowed last night untill 8:30 p.m. I couldn't see the ground anymore. And it hurt to walk.(haha) I took a very hot bath last night, and was still sore this morning, but functioning. I have to take my kids to the dentist this morning. Praise the Lord for goverment medical insurace. I feel bad sometimes, and yet proud at other times, we are on welfare. But, surviving. Someday. I hope to not have to depend on it. I be back as soon as possible. love you guys, Jeannie
Jeannie Fetters
Jeannie Fetters
quotePosted at 15:16 on 22nd May 2009
Quickly, Hum, yes Ruth it is sometimes the only way I feel I can express really how I feel. Especially when I have no one to tell it to. Praise the Lord for all my new wonderful friends in Poe. May God richly, bless all of you. Be back soon.as possible.