Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire

Hoddesdon

in the county of Hertfordshire

Clapper Bridge at Postbridge, Dartmoor, Devon

Postbridge

in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Poems by Jeannie

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Jeannie (milam) Fetters
Jeannie (milam) Fetters
quotePosted at 03:17 on 19th May 2013
I am no longer good  friends  with Tim. I am now dating a wonderful man named Wesley. I will try to post a another poem soon. God Bless.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Jeannie (milam) Fetters
Jeannie (milam) Fetters
quotePosted at 20:25 on 31st May 2013

Wesley and I are still dating, and he treats me like a woman is supposed to be treated. Amazing how different, he treats me compared to all the guys I've dated in the past. Since the roller coaster of love is so unpredicatable, God's love is not unpredictable. So I will soon sit down and write another poem, about life, more importantly, it is what God tells me to write. As he is the center of all of this. I do believe I got side tracked with love, but don't we all, as we are human, and desire to be loved. When in reality God has loved us all along, and we were not alone, as we sometimes seem to think we are. God is so wonderful, and sometimes tries to bless us, and we don't realize it. Thank you Jesus for Wesley, for his understanding ways, for helping me discover me, for his cute sarcasim, that reminds me in a small way of how my brother picked on me all the time. Wesley, and I started as friends, then best friends, now boyfriend/girlfriend. We're taking things much slower, than most in today's world, but that's alright, no one says you have to rush things. Why be like everyone else, take one day at a time, enjoy life, enjoy laughter, and play things be ear so to speak. Enjoy the shade trees, and that cup of hot (flavored) tea, enjoy the air, smell of flowers, and birds chirping, and yes, even the dogs barking. Wesley says, "If a man is not willing to deal with drama, he is not being a true man." He is teaching me, how true men are supposed to be to women, and to others. I think he will be a great role model for my son, as well as a possible life time partner. Time will tell what will become of Wesley and I. And in time I'll explain and introduce you all to Wesley more. I enjoy taking about him, however love is unpredictable, and I don't want to get any hopes up, and something go wrong, as he says "Don't worry about it, it's all good. " :)  He is so good about explaining things to me and not getting upset with me, he is very calm about al ot of things, even when I feel stupid and childish, cause I simply sometimes can't comprehend things. He is good about breaking it down, even when he has to repeat himself, he reassures me it's all good, it'll be ok, and he starts explaining again. We have discussed marriage, and children, and decided to take it one step at a time, enjoy dating for now, let our love continue to grow, as right now it is just strong feelings, he has taught me that love is sonmething that has to grow, it doesn't happen just over night, or happen in a few days or weeks, love is something that has to grow, and develope. No one has ever explained this simply thing to me, all the more of why I appreciate and care for wesley so much. So everyone, it is one day at a time. Similar to looking at a rose, it starts as a bud, then starts to open up, and each day it blossoms more beautiful, than the day before. Love is similar to this, as both take time. Yes a rose does die, but in the end so do we, as we go to heaven, but inreality love never dies.  My daughter still lives with her dad, and Jerry is doing fine, and enjoying his summer, right now he is on vacation with my mom, as it was his turn, they went to Branson, Mo. to see some country music shows with our family, (Aunts & cousins), (those that could afford it), some of us missed out this year. we haven't done a family trip since I was around 11 years old. (we used to all go camping) My classwork (College) is important, going on 2 years now, 2 more years to go, maybe I can go next time. Mom is doing great, as well. Hope everyone has a blessed day, and I'll post a new poem soon.

Love, Jeannie

Edited by: Jeannie (Milam) Fetters at:31st May 2013 20:34
Jeannie (milam) Fetters
Jeannie (milam) Fetters
quotePosted at 01:06 on 5th June 2013
SoGlad to see my star by my name.  ot a week off from the University, so I'll be working on that new poem.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 10:29 on 5th June 2013
It's appreciated greatly Jeannie.
Jeannie (milam) Fetters
Jeannie (milam) Fetters
quotePosted at 17:26 on 7th June 2013
Your welcome Ron, Hoping you and Anna are doing well? So good to hear from you. Tongue out
 Please login to post to this thread...