Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of Piccadilly

Piccadilly

in the county of Greater London

The Pioneer

Hayle

in the county of Cornwall

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Town and Village names

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 15:18 on 7th May 2012

To Chris Sarah and Ron,

I have uploaded a few more pics under the name of Brampton Street, because Brampton Suffolk does not appear in the options therefore I thought I had better clarify it.

Brampton is a wide spread Suffolk Village on both side of the A145 between Halesworth and Beccles, It has it's own Church, Railway Station, and former public houses and school, which are all now residential,

Brampton Street is simply a small street in the village signposted as The Street, with a few cottages, 

I have uploaded the Village Sign, and I am sure you will  rectify this when you have time, thanks

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 17:54 on 7th May 2012
Ah! Approved them and missed it, will go have a look Peggy...thanks.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:02 on 7th May 2012
Sorted Peggy! Brampton is there, you just needed to scroll down the list to find it, but thanks for letting us know where you thought something was missing.
Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 20:27 on 8th May 2012

Thanks Ron, it must be my laptop,  As I thought there were only 4 pics of Brampton uploaded i uploaded some others but when i went on a tour of Brampton I find some are doubled up because only 4 appear on "MY PICTURES" which are under Brampton Street and the ones I uploaded yesterday do not appear on my picture page at all therefore I appologise if you have had to double up checking them, but i cannot delete them because they are not there, never mind it's done now.

Hope your tooth will soon heal, things take longer to heal as we get older, hope Anna's pains are not to severe as well

Please login to post to this thread...