Marazion

a Seaside Town in the county of Cornwall

Minehead, Somerset

Minehead

a Seaside Town in the county of Somerset

Sunset on Hayle Beach, Cornwall.

Hayle

in the county of Cornwall

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Any Whovians or Torchwood fans out there?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Wolf
Wolf
quotePosted at 02:18 on 4th August 2008
Who's on first???Laughing
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Janice Trojanowski
Janice Trojanowski
quotePosted at 17:43 on 4th August 2008
On 3rd August 2008 18:39, Stephanie Jackson wrote:
I love Torchwood but I don't watch Dr Who mainly because it's on when the children are up and they get scared! I didn't enjoy the last series as much as the first though. Wish I'd seen the Dr Who episodes with Captain Jack in - it might help some of the confusion!!!

Stephanie~

The episodes you will want to see are towards the end of series one when Chris Ecclesten was the Doctor. There is a two or three  parter that introduces Captain Jack, how he gets together with the doctor and how he came to not be able to die.

I don't want to say anymore because it would ruin the suprise. You might be able to find it on Youtube.

Stephanie Jackson
Stephanie Jackson
quotePosted at 20:13 on 4th August 2008
On 4th August 2008 17:43, Janice Trojanowski wrote:
On 3rd August 2008 18:39, Stephanie Jackson wrote:
I love Torchwood but I don't watch Dr Who mainly because it's on when the children are up and they get scared! I didn't enjoy the last series as much as the first though. Wish I'd seen the Dr Who episodes with Captain Jack in - it might help some of the confusion!!!

Stephanie~

The episodes you will want to see are towards the end of series one when Chris Ecclesten was the Doctor. There is a two or three  parter that introduces Captain Jack, how he gets together with the doctor and how he came to not be able to die.

I don't want to say anymore because it would ruin the suprise. You might be able to find it on Youtube.

Thanks Janice I will look out for that now I know which series to watch - we really did find Torchwood compulsive viewing. We like Heroes too and are big fans of the English shows Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes. Don't know if they have aired over in the USA yet.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:56 on 4th August 2008
I torched some wood once, called it a bonfire! B....y rubbish!! Oh by the way forum members, I am feeling a whole lot better!!
Karen Pugh
Karen Pugh
quotePosted at 21:06 on 4th August 2008
Welcome back Ron
Stephanie Jackson
Stephanie Jackson
quotePosted at 21:11 on 4th August 2008
Glad you're back to your old self Ron!
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 22:22 on 4th August 2008

Hey Karen, like the avatar.

I know Rons feeling better, hes been having a go at me  again. He he

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:03 on 5th August 2008
Yeah, spot on Peter, Karen, Stephanie and all fellow members. Got my blood test results through today and all is well......according to them anyway! However, the last couple of days I have been in a lot less pain, but don't know why. The Doc puts it down to muscle spasm (no silly comment Peter) and so we shall see what happens over the coming days and weeks, but in the meantime I am able to annoy....uh sorry, I mean respond to posts!!
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 19:07 on 5th August 2008

My husband had a kidney stone and his Doctor told him to "Drink, drink, drink, pee, pee, pee." We laugh about that to this day.

But I'm glad that you don't have a stone Ron, as they are excruciating to pass. They had my beloved on morphine when he passed his, supposedly liken to women giving birth, but I can't quite believe that.

Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 02:48 on 6th August 2008
On 4th August 2008 22:22, Peter Evans wrote:

Hey Karen, like the avatar.

Me too, Karen.Smile