Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Lighthouse, West Quay, Newhaven

Newhaven

in the county of East Sussex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

The Sandbaggers

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

MariaGrazia
MariaGrazia
quotePosted at 19:46 on 29th April 2008
On 29th April 2008 12:14, Lyn Greenaway wrote:
  to cross on a zebra crossing 

Ah!...I did say that they must have some kind of purpose ! 

Tongue out 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ray Stear
Ray Stear
quotePosted at 14:04 on 30th April 2008

Maria,

Moving my car as a transatlantic liner in the middle of the road? Firstly, I have never seen a transatlantic etc in the middle of the road.  anyway, that is called 'Careful Driving.' lol

I also apologise for calling you 'nervous'  the wrong word, perhaps 'enquiring' is the correct word.

Ron,

I think you have worked out the answer to your question. lol. Maria is not nervous, just enquiring. Have a good day folks

Ray S.Laughing

Lorin Crosby
Lorin Crosby
quotePosted at 06:07 on 6th July 2009
On 29th April 2008 12:14, L . wrote:
On 29th April 2008 11:26, MariaGrazia wrote:

Lyn, if you survived the experience, you can come back visiting too ! lol

Oh yes Maria, I love Italy and I fully intend to go there again, its my favourite country to visit,  but trying to cross on a zebra crossing over there is 'take your life in your own hands' time LOL Wink ...but as I said...I love it there!

Better for you folks on that side of the pond to have Sandbaggers than to have the Carpet Baggers that we occasionally have to endure everytime a politician decides to relocate in-order to better their chances of election!!  Hillary Clinton sound familiar HA HA!! Only an absolute dolt would not love this website!!!
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:03 on 6th July 2009
On 24th April 2008 22:38, MariaGrazia wrote:

I thought something was coming when I saw your name in the 'last post' lol. Anyway, dear Ron, that raised a good laugh and for that I intend to reciprocate by acquainting you with the latest, top secret, techno gadget that we've been working on down at the Firm: the amazing  rONote Control !

;-)) 

Lorin is correct of course >>>Only an absolute dolt would not love this website!!!

Thanks Lorin for the opportunity to bring this thread (as quoted) back to life, but in particular to remind members just how clever Maria is, especially when it comes to new products from Italy! Thinks.........wonder why that Maria always picks on me?

MariaGrazia
MariaGrazia
quotePosted at 11:34 on 6th July 2009
Because you're my endless source of inspiration Wink.  You must admit I have behaved lately though..
Ray Stear
Ray Stear
quotePosted at 13:07 on 6th July 2009
Behaved?? I hadn't noticed particularly?
lancashirelove
lancashirelove
quotePosted at 17:02 on 6th July 2009
Did you note that it only had one button/ is that why Italian drivers always appear to show they have one finger as they overtake? lol (Sorry, MG.lol)
 Please login to post to this thread...