Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Kew Gardens Railway Station

Kew

in the county of Greater London

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Families from Kettlebaston in Suffolk

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Andrew Gourlay
Andrew Gourlay
quotePosted at 14:31 on 1st February 2018

As a newly signed-up member, I thought I'd just say 'hello' and invite you to view a little more information about our fascinating little village.

Has your family history search directed you to Kettlebaston in Suffolk (or Kettle Baston / Kettlebarston which I've also seen it called)? Then good news could be at hand.

I've just acquired a new domain and re-posted the Kettlebaston Millennium Project back online, which was previously hosted courtesy of Suffolk County Council. It contains a Visitors Book where guests are encouraged to post village-related genealogy queries and I'm delighted to say that we've previously united members of several families. It is hoped to develop this area of the website and submissions are welcomed from people wishing to post a 'potted history' of their family's involvement with the village.

In addition to the above, the site also contains over 150 period photographs of the village plus numerous historic documents and maps. If you're interested, Kettlebaston Online can be found at www.kettlebaston.com

Incidentally, in case anyone is suspicious of my motives (and think I'm just here for free advertising), the amateur website is totally non-commercial and is provided solely as a resource for anyone interested in our village - it actually costs me money!

I hope to upload further images here soon 

Best regards, Andrew. 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 16:17 on 3rd February 2018

Hi Andrew, no worries about the link, it looks an interesting and useful resource. Thanks for sharing some photos with us too. 

All the best, 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...