Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Church

Fleetwood

in the county of Lancashire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Bungalows in Norfolk?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Linda-mary Sigley
Linda-mary Sigley
quotePosted at 12:56 on 28th May 2011
My husband and I would like to rent a bungalow for several months, perhaps as long as 8 months.  this will be in 2012.  We will know positively by January 2012.  We want to stay from May through January 2013.  That is dependent on health mainly.  I cannot walk anymore so am in a wheelchair.  We would like the bungalow in North Norfolk County or possibly Norwich.  If you can help me, please message me through the POE messaging page.  Thank you.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 15:35 on 28th May 2011
I am sure that someone will come up with a solution for your Linda-Mary.  I am so glad that it looks as though your dream is going to come true.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:52 on 28th May 2011

Hi Linda-Mary.

Have you looked at any of the accommodation available through POE? Don't forget if you are able to book via POE you are helping to keep the site alive because they will receive a small commission from your booking and it all helps.

If you need any more help get back to me, but I will start having a look around for you.

Linda-mary Sigley
Linda-mary Sigley
quotePosted at 13:40 on 11th June 2011
Thanks, Cath and Ron.  So hoping we will be able to go over next year.  You know about the first edition we have, Ron  That will be our ticket if all goes well.  I will check on POE for a holiday bungalow.  Lyn Artingstall is looking for a bungalow in Norwich and also is helping me.
Brenda Harvey
Brenda Harvey
quotePosted at 06:24 on 12th June 2011
What a dream come true for you, Linda-Mary. I hope you find the perfect spot. I'm sure everyone here will do what they can to help you out.
Linda-mary Sigley
Linda-mary Sigley
quotePosted at 11:58 on 12th June 2011
Thank you all for the kind wishes and your friendship.
 Please login to post to this thread...