Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Halter Devil Chapel, Mugginton, Derbyshire

Mugginton

in the county of Derbyshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

What's your weather like today?....4

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
Posted at 03:56 on 19th May 2011

It was cloudy and breezy all day here.  There was rain, but it went completely around us.  We got just enough rain to create little mud balls on the windshield.  We need a good lashing down.

Unseasonably cool also, 77° F was the high.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Brenda Harvey
Brenda Harvey
Posted at 05:26 on 19th May 2011
Unseasonably cool here, too, Ruth, but for us that means about 60 F and still raining. Five days in a row now. The grass needs mowing again already. The forecast is for much warmer weather by the end of the weekend, though.
Sue H
Sue H
Posted at 13:45 on 19th May 2011

We had the most bizarre weather yesterday. It rained, it hailed, it snowed, the sun popped out now and again, but not for long. Then in the evening the wind got up. We just about had it all in one day.

This morning it is raining. Rain is good for the desert, as long as its not a deluges, because of flash flooding. So, I can handle a steady rain today, but all of the others can stay away, especially the hail and snow.  

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 14:10 on 19th May 2011
very nice here this afternoon just mown the lawn and left the wife brushing up she dont mind doing that.  i think rain is forecast early evening.
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
Posted at 18:11 on 19th May 2011

Some odd weather here again like yesterday. Rain and sun and rain and sun. And when it rains it storms and had three tornado warnings yesterday where they interrupted TV programs and sounded the buzzer for the broadcasting system! Calling for more storms today. I hope not any more tornado warnings!

Saturday the "Preakness" starts. Hopefully the weather will clear up. Was nice enough this morning for the hot air balloons to take off. They are always fun to watch. 

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
Posted at 18:15 on 19th May 2011
They just posted tornado warnings on the Eastern Shore part of Maryland! Yell
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 11:46 on 20th May 2011
Sun was shining early, cloudy right now, light wind and a little rain expected later. Temperature about 17c and the grass is beginning to turn brown through lack of rain.
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
Posted at 14:57 on 20th May 2011
Temps in the mid to high 70's and more of the same things, flash flooding, thunderstorms, tornados and lots of rain. YUCK!!
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 18:36 on 21st May 2011
Sunshine, light winds, cloudy, and a drop of rain now and again but still beautiful England. Temperature about 18c.
Sue H
Sue H
Posted at 21:26 on 21st May 2011
Rain! Much, much better than snow and hail, and pretty soon we'll be wondering what rain looks like, so you'll not find me grumbling.