Marple

in the county of Greater Manchester

A picture of Ingham

Ingham

in the county of Lincolnshire

Cromer, Norfolk

Cromer

a Seaside Town in the county of Norfolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

April Weather

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Brenda White
Brenda White
quotePosted at 21:17 on 5th March 2010
Hello Everyone:  Yes you are right Cathy we did take our trip last April but I am still lurking in the shadows.  We had a lovely time although a bit rushed would liked to have taken it a bit slower.  Weather was ok, rainy on certain days but all in all lovely.  Lots of history which is what we wanted and people were very nice, somewhat like Canada.  Anyway thanks everyone.  We'll be back
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 21:23 on 5th March 2010
Oh thats lovely to hear from you Brenda, I am so glad you enjoyed your trip, wish I could have been with you.  Did you post any photos I can look at?
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:35 on 5th March 2010

Awh what, see people 'lurking' and glad they are too! Hi Brenda, would you have looked in had I not brought the thread back to life? If not, why? and if Yes well, what ummn, err...

Nice to see you back in the forum Brenda, join in whenever you can.

Brenda White
Brenda White
quotePosted at 22:29 on 5th March 2010
Thanks everyone, yes we took many many pictures and as soon as i have them figured out i will post.  this year we are doing paris for a week, very excited, absolutely lovvvvvvvve europe.  So far we have been to england, italy, ireland, germany. wales, scotland, we both want to keep going and hope for many more trips
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:36 on 23rd March 2010
Hi again Brenda, it's nearly April (2010 that is) ....be seeing you soon?
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 20:47 on 23rd March 2010
April weather made me think of April Showers -------------- there you go David Seager power showers in April - no threat to the environment, frequent, cleansing - who could ask for anything more? (whoops another song) Smile  except maybe a heating element!
lancashirelove
lancashirelove
quotePosted at 09:40 on 28th March 2010
Lovely spring morning here on the fylde coast, clear blue sky everywhere, Bright sunshine) buds appearing in the gardens. I believe its rainin g heavyly down south at the moment (as long as it stays there lol) I think snow meybe forcast on high ground in midweek. Watch out for the April fools though lolWink
 Please login to post to this thread...