Pictures of Champs Chapel Museum
Submitted by Ima von Wenden ©(24th May 2006)
A picture of Champs Chapel Museum
Champs Chapel Museum in the village of East Hendred, Oxfordshire, built about 1453 by the Carthusian monks as The Chapel of Jesus of Bethlehem.
Comment by daphne(15th October 2008)
Lovely photo, Ima.
Add a comment...
Please login to make a comment on this picture